/ONE: CAR Shampoo
the MAINTENANCE range
/one: car Shampoo
/One: Car Shampoo is a premium pure pH neutral Shampoo in our maintenance car care range. It is the perfect maintenance wash shampoo that your car’s paint deserves.
A luxurious blend of super concentrated surfactants, emulsifiers and lubricants will gently and effectively clean the paint, whilst being safe to use on waxes, sealants and coatings.
/ONE: Car Shampoo’s formulation provides amazing lubricity, high foaming action and exceptional cleaning performance PRODUCING a pristine residue free finish. A car Shampoo you can rely on for your car’s maintenance washes.
features and specifications:
- premium quality.
- ph neutral.
- foam stabilising technology.
- lubrication that lasts the full wash process.
- highly concentrated.
how to use
1. shake well Before use. dilute 20ml for a moderately dirty car in a 4-5 gallon bucket. use 30ml for heavily soiled car for extra cleaning, suds and lubrication.
2. pre-rinse the car to remove any loose dirt.
3. wash the car with a mitt starting from the top, working down to ensure the dirtiest parts of the car are washed last.
4. rinse thoroughly.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. use the two bucket wash Method, with a wash and a rinse bucket.
2. agitate the wash bucket with a hose sprayer to produce rich luxurious foam.
3. work one panel at a time working in straight lines.
4. /ONE: car shampoo is high foaming and can be used through a foam lance to provide additional lubrication.
Frequently asked questions
what is the best dilution ratio?
during the development and testing of /One: Car Shampoo we have got great performance from using just 10-15ml of product. This shampoo is highly concentrated!
Performance of all shampoos depends on multiple factors such as water hardness. due to this we recommend using 20ml as the standard and experiment lower or more depending on your preference.
Why /One: Car Shampoo and not another brandS shampoo?
/One: Car Shampoo is an ultra premium quality shampoo with incredible cleaning power, suds and lubricity. the main advantage of /One: Car Shampoo is its ability to maintain its level of performance for the whole wash process without loss of foam and lubrication.
/one: wheel Shampoo
/One: wheel Shampoo uses a premium formulation of highly concentrated materials to specifically target brake dust and road grime for robust and effective cleaning of all alloy wheel types.
/ONE: wheel Shampoo has a high cling foaming action to aid lubrication and increase chemical contact time to safely emulsify brake dust and dirt. /ONE: Wheel Shampoo is a superb tool to restore the fresh clean look safely.
features and specification:
- INCREDIBLE high cling foam that lasts the full wash process.
- Formulated to tackle brake dust and road grime.
- Reduces the need for strong chemicals.
- Foam sprayer compatible.
- Advanced lubrication system for safer contact cleaning.
- Highly Concentrated.
how to use
1. shake well Before use. Dilute 20ml of /One: Wheel Shampoo for a moderately dirty alloy wheel. for heavily soiled alloys, Use 30ml for extra cleaning power and lubrication in a 4-5 gallon bucket.
2. Rinse the wheels to remove loose contaminants from the alloys, preferably at high pressure.
3. Clean the wheels with a soft bristle brush or wheel mitt. Start from the top working down, ensuring all spokes are treated.
4. Once all areas have the product worked into the wheel and tyre, rinse the wheel down to ensure the encapsulated dirt is washed away.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Use a fallout remover in combination with /One: Wheel Shampoo for a more aggressive clean of the alloy wheel.
2. /One: Wheel Shampoo can be used to degrease tyre walls, wheel arch liners, brake calLipers and suspension components. It can also be used in combination with your preferred APC/Degreaser for added lubrication and chemical cling.
Frequently asked questions
Why not just use a basic car shampoo?
The /One: Wheel Shampoo has many benefits over using a standard car shampoo.
1. extra cleaning kick than a ph neutral shampoo.
2. The foam does not die when the wash solution starts getting dirty.
3. The lubrication stays consistent throughout the wash process.
4. The chemical composition has ingredients to specifically tackle brake dust/road salt etc. just like a dedicated wheel cleaner.
Can the /One: Wheel Shampoo be foamed?
Yes absolutely! It was developed specifically to be able to do this for following reasons.
1. Sensitive wheel finishes on luxury car brands or sensitive shiny black wheels. /One: Wheel Shampoo foam overcomes main issue of wheel damage by using ultimate lubricity and coverage when applied through a foamer.
2. Versatility. Due to its superior cleaning ability over a regular Car Shampoo, It can also be used to cling to wheel arch liners, suspension etc. we recommend spraying your various chemicals on the arch liners and suspension components, then follow up with a foam sprayer filled with /One: Wheel Shampoo thus allowing the product to cling for longer. This can be done also for the wheels!
Where does this sit in my range of chemicals?
the wheels see the most contaminants of any part of the car. Therefore it is appropriate that in Our wash process, we always use a dedicated wheel bucket and wheel shampoo to clean wheels. if the wheel is heavily contaminated, we will supplement the shampoo with additional chemicals e.g. fallout remover.
a well maintained alloy that is cleaned regularly, safely and waxed or coated, using chemicals such as acids is generally not necessary. This is where /One: Wheel shampoo makes most sense as it sits just in between a Car Shampoo and Dedicated wheel cleaners.
We would also argue that a shampoo with this level of lubricity that maintains that performance consistently, is the key to keeping wheels looking great.