the cleanse range
/Zero: Decontamination Shampoo
/ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is a premium deep cleansing car shampoo that is super concentrated with advanced detergents, emulsifiers and lubrication system for optimal CLEANING performance.
Utilising premium grade surfactants and high foaming action to intensively tackle traffic film, grease and grime, /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is the perfect start to any good decon process for your vehicle.
Features and Specification:
- Premium quality.
- strong alkaline pH balance.
- the strength to strip old waxes and sealants.
- High lubrication and foaming action.
- Free rinsing No residue formulation.
- highly concentrated.
how to use
1. shake well before use. Fill your 4-5 gallon wash bucket with warm water. add 50ml for a deep cleansing wash or 65ml for a strong decon wash on heavily soiled vehicles.
2. pre-rinse the car to remove any loose dirt.
3. Wash the vehicle out of direct sunlight, starting from the top, working your way down the vehicle. Do not apply onto hot surfaces and do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
4. rinse thoroughly.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. For old wax and sealant removal, use a dilution of 50ml product to 400ml of warm water in the foam lance bottle.
2. Mix thoroughly in the foam lance bottle and Spray onto the car at a high foaming setting.
3. Allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes and do not allow to dry.
4. Rinse off thoroughly.
5. Wash vehicle with /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo and the two bucket Wash method.
Frequently asked questions
When to use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo?
1. When car is really dirty.
2. When you want to strip a car of OLD waxes and polymer sealants.
3. Restore clogged up ceramic coatings. Used every quarter or twice a year will do the coatings a lot of good.
Can it strip protection?
Yes absolutely. it depends on a number of factors such as how fresh the protection is, the type and its chemical resiliency. It may take slightly higher dilution ratios and multiple hits.
It is unlikely to strip true ceramic coatings unless they are on their last legs.
do professional detailers love this product?
you bet! we have received amazing feedback from industry professionals on just how effective /ZERO: Decon Shampoo is for car care.
During the decon process before paint correction, /ZERO: Decon Shampoo will greatly aid the professional during the wash stage to get the paint as clean as possible before claying and polishing.
this deep cleanse will maximise a clay bars life which will also lead to the increase correction performance due to the paint surface being free of contaminants.
What other uses can the decon fulfill?
/ZERO: Decon Shampoo can be used through an ik foam 9 or ik foamer 1.5 as a pre-treat for dirty lower panels such as rear bumpers and side skirts.
if left to dwell for 5 minutes you will visually see the decon foam attacking the dirt, breaking it down and dragging it off the surface. due to the shampoos it can also attack some tar deposits!