/ONE: Leather Cleaner is a premium sophisticated cleaner for all pigmented smooth leathers that maintains the leather hide’s natural pH balance.
/ONE: Leather Cleaner has been designed to gently and effectively clean away ingrained dirt, grime and other contaminants helping preserve the finish and life of the leather which prevents cracking.
/ONE: Leather Cleaner has been formulated and manufactured by Colourlock (LEDERZENTRUM GmbH) to Garage Therapy’s specifications. This collaboration represents decades of research, development and expertise in leather care.
Features and specifications:-
- Premium quality.
- Gently cleans dirt and grime from pigmented leather surfaces.
- Preserves the finish and life of the leather.
- Not compatible with artificial leather, aniline leather, Suede or nubuck leather.
/ONE: Leather Cleaner
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Prior to extensive use, test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface.
2. Ensure the area you are cleaning is free of debris such as dirt, sand and mud particles.
3. Apply 2-3 pumps of /ONE: Leather Cleaner on the Garage Therapy Leather Cleaning Brush or your preferred brush / applicator.
4. Gently work the foam into the leather ensuring uniform coverage. Using a quality microfibre towel, wipe away the soiled solution.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Clean high traffic areas regularly with /ONE: Leather Cleaner to avoid dirt build up and maintain the finish.
2. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
3. Use the Garage Therapy Leather Cleaning Brush due to its high-quality durable bristles that do not damage the leather surface.