/ONE: CAR Shampoo
the MAINTENANCE range
/one: Tyre serum
/One: Tyre Serum is a premium Tyre and Rubber Conditioner that nourishes and protects all types of rubber trim and tyres. Designed and formulated with a special blend of advanced polymers that penetrate into the rubber to replenish lost moisture, along with UV resistant, hydrophobic polymers to encase and protect the newly treated rubber behind a fantastic satin, like new finish.
/One: Tyre Serum’s low surface tension formulation allows excellent coverage and penetration into the rubber, nourishing and helping prevent further depletion, discolouration and cracking. Once cured, the protective properties of /One: Tyre Serum enhance the resistance to weathering and wash processes.
The end result is a deep, natural SATIN finish that repels dirt, promotes self-cleaning characteristics and leaves a dry no sling finish that keeps your tyres and trims looking their absolute best.
features and specification:
- Premium Quality.
- Compatible with all exterior rubber trim and tyres.
- Compatible with plastic trim.
- Nourishes and conditions.
- long lasting Satin finish.
- Can be layered.
- UV Protection.
- Water based formulation.
how to use
1. shake well Before use. Prior to extensive use, test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface. Do not apply on motorcycle tyres and foot pedals.
2. clean the surface of any contaminants, Dirt or oils. ensure a clean dry surface before use.
3. Apply a small amount to your preferred applicator. ensure that /ONE: Tyre serum is applied in a thin, even layer over the entire surface and allowed to dry.
4. Remove any excess with a cloth. The product should be dry to the touch and safe to drive after 15 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. use /Zero: Decon shampoo diluted 1:10 to scrub and fully cleanse the tyre surface of any prior dressings and contamination with a stiff bristle brush.
2. for maintenance cleaning, use /ONE: Wheel shampoo to clean tyre walls.
3. For a deeper satin or higher gloss look plus extra durability, apply a second coat after 1 hour. For maximum benefit initially apply 2 coats, then regularly apply a top-up coat as required after maintenance washes.
4. Full weather resistant properties will not be reached until 24 hours after application.