the COATING range
/THREE: CERAMIC SEALANT
/THREE: Ceramic Sealant is a highly sophisticated formulation of the very latest in SIO2 (Silicon Dioxide) raw materials to provide a hydrophobic glossy and super slick protective coating to your car's paint. Developed as a standalone sealant or as a topper to ceramic coatings, /THREE: CS protects your vehicle not only from the environmental elements but it's slick finish minimises dirt retention making routine washes easier whilst at the same time reducing the potential of wash marring.
/THREE: Ceramic Sealant's protective performance can last for up to 5 months in an easy to use trigger spray format. It's hydrophobic nature has been tuned to remove as much water from the surface as possible, reducing the potential of watermarks and increasing the self-cleaning characteristics. With a deep glass like gloss, it is the perfect tool for enthusiasts and professionals looking for quality protection with concours looks.
Features and Specifications:
- Premium Quality
- Ceramic coating compatible
- Tuned hydrophobic performance
- Self-cleaning properties
- Reduces surface tension
- Extreme gloss and slickness
- Up to 5 months protection (2 Coats)
how to use
1. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. USING A PREMIUM MICROFIBRE APPLICATOR PAD, PRIME THE PAD WITH 3 TO 4 SPRAYS.
2. WORKING 1 PANEL AT A TIME, SPRAY 1 TO 2 SPRAYS ON THE PANEL AND SPREAD WITH THE APPLICATOR. ENSURE COMPLETE EVEN COVERAGE.
3. ALLOW 30-60 SECONDS FOR THE PRODUCT TO BOND. FOR COLDER CLIMATES ALLOW A LITTLE LONGER.
4. WITH A LOW PILE PREMIUM MICROFIBRE TOWEL, LIGHTLY WIPE AND LEVEL THE PRODUCT.
5. WITH A FRESH CLEAN MICROFIBRE CLOTH, BUFF THE REST OFF TO REVEAL AN AMAZING HIGH GLOSS FINISH.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. decon wash the car using /ZERO: Decon shampoo
2. decontaminate the surface with an iron fallout remover and tar remover.
3. if possible, clay and lightly polish the surface.
4. Use a panel wipe/ipa to remove any surface oils.
5. apply two coats, a minimum of an hour or two apart. allow 24 hours to fully cure before getting wet.
6. avoid applying in direct sunlight or on hot panels.
7. best applied in temperatures above 6 degrees.
Frequently asked questions
How long does /THREE: CS last for?
from our testing, in closed controlled test conditions and with vehicles out in the field (every day use), we have observed five months of durability with two coats of product. this is without use of any toppers or detail sprays after each wash.
We must stress that paint preparation, for any last stage protection product is absolutely key for longevity. We recommend doing a full decontamination which involves chemical and mechanical methods to properly prep the paint for any car care protective product.