/TWO: Leather Protect is an advanced leather protection formula that prevents surface damage caused by high levels of friction.
/TWO: Leather Protect’s durable nature inhibits discolouration and dye transfer caused by other fabrics. It also protects the leather against liquid spillage and harmful UV rays for up to 6 months.
/TWO: Leather Protect has been formulated and manufactured by Colourlock (LEDERZENTRUM GmbH) to Garage Therapy’s specifications. This collaboration represents decades of research, development and expertise in leather care.
Features and specifications:-
- Premium quality.
- Protects against abrasion damage and discolouration on pigmented smooth leather.
- Protects against UV Rays.
- Protects against spillages.
- Compatible with Pigmented, PU, Pull UP and Semi-Aniline Leather.
/TWO: Leather Protect
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Prior to extensive use, test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface.
2. Ensure that the leather surface has been cleaned with /ONE: Leather Cleaner prior to application.
3. Apply /TWO: Leather Protect to a high quality microfibre towel or applicator.
4. Wipe over the leather surface to ensure even coverage and allow to dry. Do not buff immediately after application.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Clean regularly with the Garage Therapy Leather Cleaning Brush and /ONE: Leather Cleaner.
2. Use high quality microfibre towels to apply and wipe away excess when dried.
3. Apply /TWO: Leather Protect every 3 months for high traffic areas and every 6 months for other leather surfaces.